Saturday, April 14, 2012

Computer monitors.

Current generation of computer monitors are useless as computer monitors. Well, unless you only use your computer to watch movies but I use my TV for that purpose. The newer monitors are in proportions of 16:10 instead of the older more square proportions of 4:3. If you use your computer to work on, the new monitors are too low and too wide. They are so low that the toolbars on the top and status bars on the bottom take up large portion of the screen. If you're writing a document in Word, the monitors are so wide that a large portion of the monitor on each side of the document is empty. I calculate that just under half the monitor is used for nothing. I have been trying to find a new high quality computer monitor in the old proportions of 4:3 but I'm having no luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment